Interim Director of Patient Access
Our Interim Director of Patient Access possesses the following attributes:
- 25 year’s experience
- Experienced in optimizing Revenue Cycle and Operational performance, maximizing reimbursement, and achieving quality standards.
- Skilled in increasing POS Collections, reducing AR Days, improving Self-Pay recovery rates and reducing bad debt.
- Adept at Revenue Enhancement Initiatives, Compliance programs, and Policy and Procedure development, RAC Audit, Mock Survey.
- Expert at Process Redesign, Operational Improvement and Change Management in Physician/OP, Hospital, Rehab and LTC venues.
- Expertise in Patient Access, Charge Capture/Integrity, Billing, Reimbursement, Provider Contracts, HIM and Coding.
- Qualified in Billing Compliance, Medicare Affordable Care Act and other CMS Federal programs, HIM, Documentation Analysis.
- Experience with Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma Methodology.